HAPPY READING

I am thankful to one Miss Sudha for having sent me questions that were asked on the
last sunday . Thanks to divyanevin I have added two more questions.
I am happy to see that a question on financial inclusion which was mentioned in my blog
on July appeared apart from banking related questions suggested Descriptive
paper question were
1.Right to Education Act
2. Rural Development
3. Write a letter to bank manager issue loan , go for higher studies in USA
4. write a letter to your friend , attend seminar and topic is NETBANKING
5. write a letter to close your account in a bank
6.what is Financial Inclusion
7. Banking industry growth 8. If I were an author....
. 9. How technology is helpful for Banking sector.
precis writing is quite simple If any other candidate send questions
I will add them to this blog itself duly amending